Just out today is the latest version of MindGenius. The application includes a number of new and revised features, together with an enhance look and feel.
Ove the next week or two, I’ll explore some of the new items individually – for now here is a simple taster.
First impression overall is that the new look adds to the sense of ‘quality’ of the product. It looks better, seems more robust and feels faster to operate. Some of the key features added or enhanced are listed below.
1. New look Map Styles and Start Mapping Pane which offers quick access to templates and help
2. Task Cards – more prominent branch information to aid reporting and task management
3. MS Outlook Synchronisation – maps automatically synchronize with Outlook when tasks are updated in either application
4. Resource levelling chart to help identify over and under allocation of project resources
5. Automatically create project quality project reports from map data
6. Comment and Review to encourage greater collaboration – share maps and track and review changes and comments
If you would like to know more about MindGenius, do visit the web site and try the product free for 30 days.
Should you decide to buy MindGenius, Peace of Mind Blog can offer a 10% discount. Just use the discount code at the checkout on the MindGenius web site or quote the code in any correspondence with MindGenius.
To claim the 10% discount please use the code: MGELST